How Many Calories In Beef Fried Rice?
352 calories 350 calories may be found in a serving of beef fried rice One cup (198 grams) of beef-flavored fried rice comprises (1): Calories: 352. Protein: 16 grams. Carbs: 55 grams.
Is beef fried rice nutritious?
Unlike many fried rice recipes, our beef fried rice is healthful. It’s not calorie-dense: Even though it contains calorie-dense ingredients such as meat, rice, and olive oil, each serving of our beef fried rice contains just 493 calories. This is a rather modest amount for a rice meal that is sufficiently satiating.
It has little sodium: Typically, fried rice is laden with soy sauce, salt, and MSG. Our recipe calls for low-sodium soy sauce and only a small amount of additional salt, yet it is still exploding with flavor. It is rich in protein: Each serving contains 26 grams of protein, which is equivalent to 52 percent of the daily required consumption.
This implies that the meal might keep you feeling full for a longer period of time and you won’t have to fight with the regular post-rice munchies. It contains several vitamins and minerals: Our fried rice is a unique way to eat more of your favorite vegetables, since it has a variety of fresh vegetables on the same dish.
Beef curry with rice falls under the genre of ‘Meat mixed meals’.
|Source||USDA Food and nutrient database|
|Category||Meat mixed dishes|
Please inform us if you have any recommendations for improving this website. Beef curry with rice dietary information and analysis. The daily amounts are based on a diet of 2000 calories per day. The recommended daily consumption of essential amino acids for a 180-pound individual is indicated.
Actual daily nutritional needs may vary dependent on age, gender, degree of physical activity, medical history, and other variables. All material published on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Please with your physician prior to making dietary adjustments.
The nutrition labels on this website are provided for illustrative reasons only. Images of food may depict a similar or related product and are not intended for food identification. The nutritional value of a cooked food is presented for the given cooked food weight.
How many calories does a bowl of rice contain?
Calorie Counting: How Many Calories Do Bread, Rice, and Other Common Foods Contain? If you want to lose weight, the first piece of advice you will receive is to restrict your caloric intake. While it is common knowledge that processed and junk foods are high in calories and should be taken in moderation, what about everyday meals such as rice, bread, the cookies that accompany your nightly cup of tea, and chapati? If this has gotten you thinking, don’t worry; we’ll break down the caloric content of the most frequent meals we consume practically every day.
- We have split the quantities, keeping in mind that you may not consume more than one bowl or one dish each day, and spoken with Consultant Nutritionist Dr.
- Rupali Datta to provide a guidance for you.1 serving of boiled rice A bowl of cooked rice has around 136 calories, whereas a plate of cooked rice contains approximately 80 grams and 272 calories.1 bowl of cooked rice contains around 136 calories, whereas a plateful of cooked rice contains approximately 190 calories.
two chapattis and one parantha 1 chapatti produced with 20 grams of atta (whole wheat atta) has around 70 calories, whereas 1 chapatti made with 30 grams of atta contains approximately 100 calories.1 big plain parantha cooked with 30 grams of atta has around 121 calories, but a serving of packed aloo parantha contains 210 calories.
- There are approximately 70 calories in 1 medium chapatti cooked with 20 grams of atta (whole wheat atta).3.1 dish of sooji ka halwa 1 small dish of sooji ka halwa has about 379 calories.
- This is because the halwa contains an abundance of authentic Indian ghee and sugar.
- About 379 calories are in one small dish of sooji ka halwa.
4.1 samosa 1 medium-sized aloo ka samosa has around 123 calories. This item contains potatoes and is cooked in refined oil.1 medium-sized aloo ka samosa has around 123 calories 5. One portion of French fries If 130 grams of French fries are fried, they will have around 427 calories per serving.
- If you bake them, the same quantity will have fewer than 200 calories.
- Approximately 427 calories are included in 130 grams of French fries, one meal.6.
- One mug of tea There are approximately 37 calories in 1 cup of tea with 30 milliliters (ml) of milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- With increasing amounts of sugar and milk, the caloric content of tea rises.
There are approximately 37 calories in 1 cup of tea with 30 milliliters (ml) of milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar.7. A single cup of coffee 1 cup of coffee contains 150 calories for the same quantity of milk and sugar as 1 cup of tea. Compared to tea, 1 cup of coffee contains 150 calories for the same quantity of milk and sugar.8.1 serving of namkeen One bowl of namkeen (bhujia) might have between 550 and 600 calories.
- So be cautious! One bowl of namkeen (bhujia) might have between 550 and 600 calories.
- Hence, beware 9.
- One serving of cooked dal 1 cup of cooked moong dal, approximately 30 grams of dal, has around 104 calories.
- The caloric content of various dals may vary somewhat.1 cup of cooked moong dal, or around 30 grams of dal, has approximately 104 calories.10.
Three non-creamy and creamy cookies (along with tea) 1 creamy biscuit has around 160 calories, whereas 1 non-creamy biscuit contains approximately 100 calories. For three creamy biscuits, you will ingest a staggering 480 calories, whereas three non-creamy biscuits would contribute around 300 calories to your daily intake.1 creamy biscuit has around 160 calories, whereas 1 non-creamy biscuit contains approximately 100 calories.