Rice with chicken, fried Rice with pork, fried Rice with beef, and fried Lo mein with shrimp are related to fried rice with shrimp. Rice, vegetarian, fried Rice with soy-based sauce, white Rice with soy-based sauce, unspecified brown rice. fried Rice, soy-based sauce, vegetables; white Rice, soy-based sauce, vegetables; brown Rice, soy-based sauce, vegetables.
- Fried rice with shrimp has 329 calories per 198 g serving.
- This portion has 5.9 grams of fat, 13 grams of protein, and 55 grams of carbohydrates.
- The latter contains 1,1 g of sugar and 1,8 g of dietary fiber, while the remainder consists of complex carbohydrates.
- Fried rice with shrimp has 1 gram of saturated fat and 93 milligrams of cholesterol per serving.
Fried Rice with Shrimp contains 63.36 mcg vitamin A, 6.3 mg vitamin C, 0.00 mcg vitamin D, 0.87 mg iron, 45.54 mg calcium, and 166 mg potassium per 198 g serving. Fried rice with shrimp falls under the category of ‘Fried rice and lo/chow mein’
|Source||USDA Food and nutrient database|
|Category||Fried rice and lo/chow mein|
Rice with fried shrimp nutrition information and analysis. The daily values are based on a diet of 2000 calories per day. The recommended daily intake of essential amino acids for a 180-pound individual is provided. Actual daily nutrient needs may vary based on age, gender, level of physical activity, medical history, and other variables.
- All information displayed on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice.
- Please consult your physician prior to making dietary changes.
- The nutrition labels on this website are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Images of food may depict a similar or related product and are not intended for food identification.
The nutritional value of a cooked food is provided for the given cooked food weight. This page may contain affiliate links to products for which we receive a commission, which is used to support the development and operation of this website. Information from the USDA National Nutrient Database
How much sodium does fried rice contain?
|Food database and calorie counter The favorite choice for the term “Fried Rice” is 1 cup of Fried Rice which has about 800 mg of sodium . The amount of sodium for a variety of types and serving sizes of Fried Rice is shown below. View other nutritional values (such as Calories, Carbs or Fats) using the filter below: Calories | Total Carbs | Total Fats | Protein | Sodium | Cholesterol | Vitamins|
How many calories are in fried rice with shrimp?
Is shrimp fried rice diet-friendly? – It depends on how much you consume on a daily basis. A 1-cup serving of shrimp fried rice contains 339 calories (238 from the rice and 101 from the shrimp), 5.4 grams of fat, of which only 1 gram is saturated fat, and 24.5 grams of protein.
How much sodium does a shrimp contain?
|Food database and calorie counter The favorite choice for the term “Shrimp” is 3 ounces of Shrimp which has about 130 mg of sodium . The amount of sodium for a variety of types and serving sizes of Shrimp is shown below. View other nutritional values (such as Calories, Carbs or Fats) using the filter below: Calories | Total Carbs | Total Fats | Protein | Sodium | Cholesterol | Vitamins|