- Remove Trader Joe’s Frozen Brown Rice from the freezer, remove the rice from its packaging, and place it in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cook your Trader Joe’s Frozen Brown Rice for three minutes on high in the microwave.
Servings 4 Servings Per Container Calories 230% Daily Value 0 g of total fat 0 g of saturated fat 0 mg of cholesterol Sodium 0 mg Total Carbohydrate 0 g Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 0 g Protein 5 g 10% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Steel 0% * Percentage The Daily Values are based on a diet of 2,000 calories. Depending on your caloric needs, your daily value may be higher or lower.
How do I prepare frozen brown rice from Trader Joe’s?
Conclusion – Microwaving Trader Joe’s Brown Rice The fiber and minerals in Trader Joe’s frozen brown rice make it a healthier alternative to when served with. It is also an excellent alternative to white rice when preparing a nutritious meal. There are two ways to reheat frozen brown rice: in a stovetop saucepan or in the microwave.
The second method is much quicker and simpler because it does not require re-cooking in a pot or pan. Since each package of brown rice is divided into three small pouches, the serving sizes are already determined. Simply cut a 1/4-inch-long opening in the plastic bag and place it seam-side up in the microwave.
Adjust the microwave’s power setting to medium-high and run for 3 minutes. Allow the pouch to sit in the microwave for a few minutes to release the steam, then remove it with care and cut it open before serving. When removing brown rice from the microwave, avoid moving too close to the opening to avoid getting burned by the steam.
How do I prepare rice from Trader Joe’s?
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Depending on how much rice is being reheated, place a pan of Trader Joe’s Frozen Rice in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using a fork, determine whether the rice is at the appropriate temperature.
Instructions for Trader Joe’s Frozen Rice Servings 4 Quantity Per Serving Calories 2000% of the Daily Value Total Fat 1 g 2% cholesterol zero milligram Sodium 0 mg Potassium 0 mg Total Carbohydrate 43 g 15% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 0 g Protein 5 g 10% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4% * The %DV is based on a 2,000-calorie diet.