How To Make Fried Rice Without Eggs And Soy Sauce?
How can fried rice be prepared without sauce? – Ingredients
- 4 cups of rice that has been previously cooked
- Measure 2 cups of raw chicken, beef, or a combination of the two, cut into nuggets or strips.
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Five chopped garlic cloves.
- 1 bunch of spring onions, chopped finely
- 2 cups of finely chopped or small bits of fresh vegetables
- I combined carrots, green beans, spinach, and green bell peppers.
How do you make soy sauce fried rice?
Fried Rice with Soy Sauce () – /linearGradient> /linearGradient> /linearGradient> Simple yet indulgent, soy sauce fried rice is prepared with soy sauce. It is a traditional Chinese dish prepared with a minimum of ingredients for maximum flavor. It takes only ten minutes to prepare and is substantial enough to serve as a main course or satisfy your midnight craving for a salty snack. Author: Maggie Zhu Course: Side Cuisine: Chinese Keyword: takeout Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of mild soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 teaspoons of butter (*see note 1)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups rice overnight (see blog post for description)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, and white pepper. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large nonstick frying pan. Insert the eggs. Cook until the bottom is just firm. Scramble the eggs until they are mostly done.
- Rice is added to the egg. Using a spatula, cook and chop the rice to separate the grains and egg-coat it. Cook until the temperature rises and you hear a lively sizzling sound.
- Mix in the soy sauce mixture in a circular motion. Constantly cook and stir the rice until it turns a uniform color.
- Stir the green onion into the dish.
- Examine the rice carefully. If necessary, season lightly with sea salt. Stir and combine thoroughly so that the salt is uniformly distributed.
- Serve the rice hot as a side dish or light main course.
For optimal flavor, my original recipe called for chicken fat or lard. In my most recent update, I decided to use butter instead of the more accessible animal fat. The flavor of the rice will differ slightly but still be robust. Serving size: 1 serving, Calories: 183 Carbohydrates: 12.9 g, Protein: 6.2 g, Fat: 12 g, Saturated Fat: 6.5 g, Cholesterol: 146 mg, Sodium: 786 mg, Potassium: 117 mg, Fiber: 0.6 g, Sugar: 1.7 g, Calcium: 31 mg, Iron: 3 mg
How to make eggless vegetable fried rice?
Cooking Instructions for Vegetable Fried Rice without Soy Sauce and Egg
- Basmati rice – 350g
- Soy meat – 25 grams (Optional)
- Carrot – 100g
- Leeks – 75g
- Green bean – 75g
- Onion – 125 grams
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- Ginger paste – ¼ teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Two curry leaf sprigs
- Salt – As desired
- Cooking oil – As desired
- Rice is washed and boiled. Add a small amount of oil and salt when boiling rice. The rice should be tender, but not sticky or soggy.
- Add water and soy meat to a bowl. Soak the soy meat for thirty minutes. Then, they are drained of all water and cut in half. Add salt, combine thoroughly, and set aside.
- The carrot, onion, green bean, and leek must be sliced. Take some curry leaves as well.
- Prepare garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, and salt in advance.
- In a deep fry wok heated with oil, add curry leaves. Stir-fry the ingredients for 20 to 30 seconds. Once complete, place them on top of the rice.
- Fry the onion over a high flame until its color turns brown. It takes me approximately 5 minutes. Place them atop the rice.
- Under a high flame, cook the soy meat until it turns light brown. It takes me roughly three minutes. Once complete, place them atop the rice.
- Then, heat the oil in a pan and add the green beans. Cook uncovered under medium flame for 2 or 3 minutes. Stir frequently to prevent burning. Then, add the carrot and cook uncovered for 3 to 4 minutes over a medium heat. Stir periodically.
- Add leeks, salt, and ground turmeric. Stir and cook, uncovered, for two to three minutes over a medium flame.
- Add ginger and garlic pastes lastly. Cook uncovered under medium flame for 1 minute. Stir continuously to prevent burning.
- Now add the vegetable mixture to the rice that has been boiled. Now you have rice that has been boiled, curry leaves, onions, soy meat, and a vegetable mixture.
- Mix them thoroughly until fully combined.
- Adjust the rice’s salt content as necessary.
- This is an easy and quick method for making vegetable fried rice. Serve and enjoy this healthy vegetable fried rice prepared in the Sri Lankan style without soy sauce and eggs.
Instant ginger and garlic paste has a pleasant aroma and flavor. If it is difficult to make immediately, you can use the bottled version. Add some salt to the onions and mix them together before frying. Similar: Recipe for Mixed Vegetable Roti ( Video ) This is how to prepare Sri Lankan-style vegetable fried rice without soy sauce and eggs.