What to Serve with Fried Rice: 30+ Delicious Complements
- Air Fryer Frozen Dumplings (Potstickers)
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls.
- Tofu air-fried with salt and pepper
- By The Forked Spoon: Chinese Broccoli (Gai Lan).
- Bok Choy with Garlic by This Wife Cooks.
- Sticky Tofu is a dish created by Zardyplants.
- Sweet Chili Edamame is a dish created by Peas and Crayons.
What should be served with pork?
Hearty Accompaniments for Pork Loin It goes well with creamy mashed cauliflower, hearty baked mac and cheese, or even a generous serving of buttery grits. You can prepare this dreamy macaroni and cheese in advance and simply bake it in the oven. Baked polenta rounds are positioned beneath a spinach Florentine sauce.
What fruit complements pork best?
You may not consider meat and fruit to be natural flavor partners, but consider classic dishes like chicken with lemon pepper, duck à l’orange, turkey with cranberry sauce, and pork with apples. These common meat and fruit combinations are merely the tip of the culinary iceberg. Apples, cherries, raspberries, cranberries, citrus fruits, peaches, pears, raisins, pomegranates, and dates pair well with the gamey flavor of venison. Try the Venison and Cherry Paté en Croûte, which combines dried cherries and cherry liqueur. The delicate flavor of tender rabbit is enhanced by apples, currants, citrus fruits, plums, and prunes.
In this Greek Rabbit and Lemon Ragout, rabbit and lemon are united. Both fresh and dried fruits with bolder flavors, such as apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, pomegranates, prunes, and raisins, can stand up to the robust flavor of lamb. In this Middle Eastern-Style Lamb Stew with Dried Apricots, lamb shoulder is sweetened with dried apricots.
Apples, apricots, bananas, cranberries, currants, grapes, citrus fruits, mangoes, peaches, pears, pomegranates, prunes, and raisins typically pair well with chicken. In this recipe for Orange and Eggplant Braised Chicken, orange zest and juice are combined with chicken.
- As with chicken, pheasant pairs well with apples, lemons, oranges, and raisins.
- Choose the combination of Pheasant with Dates, Quince, and Pinot Noir Sauce for something unique.
- Squab is frequently served with cherries, figs, lemons, pears, and prunes, as well as fig balsamic vinegar.
- The flavor of quails can compete with apples, apricots, currants, figs, grapes, lemons, oranges, pears, and pomegranates despite their diminutive size.
Quail Stuffed with Corn Bread and Dried Figs with Molasses Vinaigrette contains dried figs. Duck was designed to complement fruits such as blueberries, cherries, cranberries, apricots, currants, dates, figs, citrus fruits, mangoes, peaches, pears, pomegranates, prunes, and grapes.
- In addition to pears, Seared Duck Breast with Pear Chutney also contains raisins and orange juice.
- Apples, cranberries, strawberries, currants, dried cherries, dried figs, mangoes, quince, plums, pineapple, pears, peaches, and apricots pair well with pork.
- See how lemon brightens pork in Roasted Pork Loin with Citrus Spices.
Apples, figs, lemons, limes, and oranges pair well with veal’s delicacy. During the time of year when figs are in season, try Veal Roast with Fresh Figs. Foie gras is a fruit enthusiast. Fruits such as apples, apricots, cherries, cranberries, dried figs, grapes, grapefruit, lemons, mangoes, papayas, peaches, pears, plums, raisins, and strawberries complement its buttery flavor.