What exactly is flash rice? Flash rice is a function on various rice cookers that expedites the cooking process. Frederick S. Goethel LIVE Points 463 Rating Contribute to Alexa’s intelligence development and share your own expertise with the world: What exactly is flash rice?
What is the meaning of Flash rice in a rice cooker?
Amazon.com: Questions & Answers from Customers Displaying 1-3 of 3 responses It cooks rice 5 to 10 minutes faster, and I believe it is exclusively for white rice. March 7, 2017 1 of 1 individuals found this helpful. Do you? | It simply makes the rice cook quicker, but I would suggest the standard setting.
I’ve used the flash rice method, but for some reason the rice comes out dry and the time savings are negligible. March 6, 2017 six out of eight found this helpful. Do you? | I haven’t utilized this option, but it’s designed to accommodate grains that require longer cooking times than white rice. March 7, 2017 zero out of four found this helpful.
Do you? |: Amazon.com: Questions & Answers from Customers
How long does flash rice take to cook aroma?
White Rice Cooked in a Rice Cooker – /linearGradient> /linearGradient> /linearGradient> /linearGradient> Ten-minute cooking time for perfectly cooked white rice prepared in an Aroma rice cooker. Total Time 10 minutes Serves four cups
- Two cups of white rice Utilize the measuring cup that came with your rice cooker.
- Four cups of water poured to Line 2 on the rice cooker’s water line
- Rinse and drain rice before adding it to the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add water to the saucepan until the water line reaches the Line 2 marker (approximately 4 cups).
- Insert the inner pot into the rice cooker, secure the cover, and choose the RICE function. Permit the rice to simmer for ten minutes.
- When cooking is complete, the rice cooker will automatically switch to “Keep Warm” mode. Open the saucepan and fluff the rice with a fork or spatula before serving.
This dish was inspired by the directions for my 20-cup Aroma digital rice cooker. Calories: 338 kcal Sodium: 16 mg | Potassium: 106 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Calcium: 33 mg | Iron: 1 mg As a courtesy, nutrition information is approximated. If utilizing for medical purposes, please use your own nutritional calculator to verify information. The %DV is based on a 2000-calorie diet.