How Much Do Sushi Chefs Make?
What is a Sushi Chef’s salary? In the United States, sushi chefs earn $42,969 per year on average, or $20.66 per hour. The lowest 10% of sushi chefs, to be exact, earn approximately $27,000 per year, while the highest 10% earn $68,000. A sushi chef’s salary is influenced by their location. In New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, New York, and Rhode Island, sushi chefs earn the most money.
How much does an American sushi chef earn?
What is the salary of a sushi chef in the United States? As of October 27, 2022, the average Sushi Chef salary in the United States is $43,476 while the salary range typically falls between $35,582 and $50,502. Numerous important factors, such as education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years spent in a profession, can result in a wide range of salaries.
- Salary.com provides more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, allowing you to determine your ideal salary.
- Recent searches for related books: Representative of Applications Sales, IT Service Delivery Analyst, and Security Operation Manager Similar jobs in terms of salary range to Sushi Chef: Specialist in Stability, Operating Room Nurse, and Internet Technology Cocktails and Cuisine at Stephi – Orange Beach, AL We seek a sushi chef with experience in all facets of sushi who can bring their knowledge to our restaurant.
We offer between $18 and $20 per hour based on experience. Corporation. ZipRecruiter – Yesterday Restaurant District – Tacoma, Washington Full-service Japanese restaurant in the Seattle, Washington area seeks an enthusiastic and seasoned Sushi Chef. Want to work in a culture of collaboration, positivity, and support? This may be the case.
ZipRecruiter – 2 days ago New York, New York – Trandon Associates, Inc. The SUSHI CHEF/ SUSHI SOUS CHEF/ SUSHI COOK reports directly to the outlet’s Chef de Cuisine, supervises the hourly kitchen team, and assumes responsibility for the kitchen when the. ZipRecruiter – Yesterday Home Office Recruiting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania We are seeking an experienced Executive Sushi Chef to join our team.
Moreover, we are seeking a salaried or hourly individual, depending on experience, to manage the sushi portion of our restaurant. California’s Feather Falls Casino – Oroville Sushi Chef Division: Brewery Executive Chef Reports to: Brewery Status: Non-Exempt Salary: DOESummary The Feather Falls Casino Food & Beverage Department seeks talented and dedicated.
How much do sushi chefs in Japan earn?
44,901 (JPY) /year – Experience-Based Compensation Data The average sushi chef gross salary in Japan is 2,737,888, which is equivalent to an hourly wage of 1,316. In addition, they average 44,901 in bonuses. Estimated salaries based on salary survey data collected directly from Japanese employers and anonymous employees.
- The average salary for a sushi chef with 1-3 years of experience is 2,110,913.
- A sushi chef with eight or more years of experience earns an average of 3,240,072 per year.
- This page is intended for promotional purposes only and is not intended for professional use.
- Professionals should subscribe to the Assessor Platform by SalaryExpert.
ERI’s compensation data are derived from its own salary surveys and research. Cost of labor data in the Assessor Series are derived from actual housing sales data from commercially available sources, as well as rental rates, gasoline prices, consumables, medical care premium costs, property taxes, and effective income tax rates, among other variables.
How Long Does It Take to Become a Sushi Chef? – Sushi chefs who are dedicated to perfecting their craft typically spend between five and ten years as apprentices in sushi restaurants. In Japanese culture, sushi chefs are held in the highest regard and are regarded as members of an exclusive fraternity.
Do sushi chefs make tips?
I’ve worked in close to ten different sushi/Japanese restaurants in California, and all of them have provided me with gratuities. The percentage of tips I received at the sushi bar varied, ranging from 10 percent to one hundred percent of sales tips.